We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices. We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and attempt to minimise our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We will achieve this by:
- The Company’s Senior Management is committed to implement and maintain a FSC & PEFC chain of custody relating to as many products are possible. Our FSC and PEFC chain of custody documentation will be available either through their respective websites or we will supply it to interested parties upon request.
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials whenever possible.
- We will not knowlingly trade with any organisation whose activities continue to be the subject of environmental concerns and actively ask our paper suppliers what their envionmental policies are.
- We will ensure all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner (HP and Safetyclean waste removal).
- Comply with environmental legislation.
- Review and up-date our policy as necessary to help safeguard the environment.
- By this policy Face Creative recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.
FC Doc 104 Environ Policy (updated 1/12/10)